Board Certified Psychiatrist
Private Treatment For All Psychiatric Conditions
- For Patients of All Ages; Child, Adolescent, or Adult
- Medication Management
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Depression, Mood Disorders
- Anxiety, OCD, Phobias
- ADD and Eating Disorders
- Alcoholism and Addiction Treatment
- Suboxone and Subutex (currently closed to new patients)
- Consultations and Second Opinions
- Forensic Psychiatry and Pre-Sentence Investigations (PSI)
- Expert Witness and Mediation Services
- Psychiatric Evaluation for Disability
What makes my practice unique?
Convenient and discreet location, separate from medical clinics and hospitals. Please read THIS
Not affiliated with any local or regional systems. All billing and visit information confined to one location.
Non-judgmental treatment by someone who understands how you feel.
No productivity pressures, so we will have the time that we need to find the optimal treatments. And YOUR time is as valuable as MINE– a 10 AM appointment starts at 10 AM!
Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, and Assistant Clinical Professor in the Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin. I have access to the most up-to-date literature search databases available, so that I am always aware of the latest findings in this fast-growing field.
New Appointments Welcome!Patient Consultation Room, Fond du Lac Psychiatry